Thursday, March 26, 2015

Satellite Trilogy Part 1 by Lee Davidson



I was chosen to read Satellite, Satellite Trilogy Part 1 by Lee Davidson for free from Tomoson. At first I will admit it was hard to get into. I think because I was busy and it had a different story line to it then other books I've read. Once I understood what was going on and how things worked I really got sucked in.

It was a great book with a great story line. Its about people who die and become Satellites. The Satellites are sent to Earth to watch over Tragedies. The Tragedies are people on Earth who are having troubles, like having loved ones die. The Satellites watch over them and make sure they keep them on the right path. They make sure they stay calm and do no harm to themselves or others.

I really got sucked in and felt the characters emotions and feelings throughout the whole book.
Now I'm really looking forward to reading part 2. I just have to know what else is going to happen. I really recommend reading this book. You won't regret it.

You can buy and download your Ebook at Smashwords.com



























































No comments:

Post a Comment