Monday, March 16, 2015

Randoms Gummy Candy


                                                                        Randoms


I received 2 bags of Randoms gummy candies for free from Smiley360 for testing purposes. One bag to try and one bag to share. 
They are so cute and taste really good. I, myself, even at 33 years of age love gummies. My girls and I really enjoyed these. There are 70 different shapes, which I think my girls had the most fun with. They loved seeing what they could find in the bag. They have 7 different fruit flavors and 3 different gummy textures. You can see some of the different shapes above. They were also diamonds, saxophones and many many more. 
This picture shows how some of them had white bottoms for a different texture. Those are my favorite. So if you in the store grab a bag for yourself or your kids. They will really enjoy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment